Tuesday 16 June 2015

Hardwood & Horseshoe Canada Cup

This past week has been non-stop action with the Pan-Am and COF events, school events/assignments as my senior year wraps up, and the past 2 weekends of Canada Cup races! 

I am ecstatic to have won both Canada Cup races with a strong lead on my Trek Superfly SL! I couldn't have had this success without the support of the Trek Canada Mountain Bike Team, Barry Near, Kevin Simms, and my family! 


Horseshoe was a very hot and dusty race, polar opposite from race day at the Trek Store Canada Cup at Hardwood.... 


It absolutely POURED rain during this race, but muddy races are always a blast!!! 




Congrats to my team members who also had strong races! Jon rode to another win, Tyler had his best race yet this year with a 4th in Junior Men, and our Elite Men, Peter and Mitch, endured the slippery conditions to finish with a 9th and 12th position finish! 

Now that the early season races are over, we are a few weeks away from the next big race: Baie St. Paul Canada Cup, where I can continue to wear the Leader's jersey! 

Being the podium girls with the Trek Canada Team for the 10:30 start awards! 

No comments:

Post a Comment